(at 7/10, 7/24, 8/14, 8/28, 9/11, 9/25 only)
BBQ Sauce, Pasta Sauces, Salad and Dipping Sauces (at 10/3, and 10/30 only)
Performers will be using the Esdohr house porch as a 'stage', so that patrons my enjoy music while the eat or relax at the picnic benches/grass.Schedule:
Barret Haselwood 6/12
Steve Gulyas 6/26, 7/10
Dave Smith 7/24, 7/28,9/25,10/9
Kenny Lane 8/14
Marianne & the Imaginary Band 9/11,10/23
- Artisan Bread Company a selection of breads, great for pairing with many other market offerings.
- City Bee Savers Fresh local honey, from within city and closeby. If you've got seasonal allergies, this is the product you want. Stop by to learn more, and/or get involved with us.
- Collectiv Chicago Spice mixes, dog treats, gifts
- E.E.Mercantile- Earth friendly & crueltry free goods from small batch US makers. May include wild rice, syrups vegan chocloate, skin care, Herbal teas, incense, dog shampoos (6/12; 7/24; 8/28; 9/25; 10/9 only)
- Hilary's Cookies --joining us for the remainder of the season as of July 24
Finns Ranch -Meat: beef, chicken, duck, goat, pork, turkey, fish, sausages--all frozen to ensure freshness. Fresh eggs.
- The Juice Bros. Oct 23 Only
Handcrafted lemonades and limeades made with 100% fresh squeezed juice, pure cane sugar and LOVE
Vegan and gluten free baked goods--plus Coffee!
- Parra Family Farms Seasonal vegetables, fruits, plants, eggs.
Gen/Farmin Local Produce, fruits, veggies
Stamper Cheese -- all types of cheeses, really, ALL types
- Tina's Greens --making market debute on July 24
Kitchen Empanadas (breakfast, lunch and veggie
versions)--both ready to eat and frozen to go. Also cookies, pies.
--unfortunately Luciana's had to drop out due to staffing issues.
Coffee Roasters--making market debute on July 24